Sunday 18 March 2012

Birch Bark Nails

I’m back!  I finally got round to fixing my laptop.  To be honest I was kind of enjoying the peace and quiet that having a break from my laptop turned out to be!

Anyway to ease myself back into the habit of blogging I thought I’d start with a really quick post to show how I’m wearing my nails at the moment.  I picked up a couple of new BarryM Instant Nail Effects crackle nail polish in blue and white (around £4 each) on Friday and painted them over a greige (I used Smoky Canvas by Revlon).  I think the nails with the white crackle on top really look like silver birch bark.  I quite like this colour combination.

2012-03-18

While I’m blogging I might as well pop in this photo of the eye make-up I wore today.  Spring seems to be in full swing here in London now so I wanted to wear a bit of green and channel some zingy spring energy.  I used the Nars eyeshadow duo in Rated R which I bought recently. The colours are really bright, just how I like them!

2012-03-181

No comments:

Post a Comment