Thursday 1 November 2012

Hello Kitty Lipstick in Baby Doll

This is my 2nd lipstick from the Superdrug Hello Kitty make-up range. I really liked the first one I purchased in Betz Believe so I picked up another one when I was in Superdrug the other day. They’re currently retailing for £3.99.

You’re really going to hate this if you dislike really loud, excessive packaging and/or Hello Kitty. Otherwise, you’re in for a treat! :)

IMG_2803-001

IMG_2804

IMG_2811

I think it’s quite difficult to get a good idea of the shades from the colour representation of the kitty-shaped lids, but fortunately you can just take the lid off and have a peep before you buy them. (Probably not the most hygienic way to show case lipstick, but at least you get to see before you buy I guess).

On my lips this colour comes up as a very sheer, shimmery peach. I love it. It’s also very moisturising so I’m going to get a lot of use out of this both wearing it to work and for evenings out when I want a nude lip to pair with more intense eye make-up. It’s not very long lasting, but I’m not that bothered by light shades fading away. I only get upset when dark lip colours fade away leaving an awful dark lip line and my pale nude lips in the centre, ugh.

IMG_2813

IMG_2817

No comments:

Post a Comment