Thursday 18 October 2012

‘60s Inspired with MUA

IMG_2571

I love a good cut crease look I do. Julianne Moore wears a gorgeous black and white cut crease look in the Tom Ford film A Single Man which is set in the ‘60s. Unfortunately, I am yet to master the technique on myself.  I keep practising at weekends though and I think I’m getting better…

IMG_2568

IMG_2572

Here I used the light green shade from the MUA Artiste Collection all over my lid to above the crease which I then blended out up to my brows. I then took a blue eyepencil and marked out the crease by using the tip of the pencil on its side to draw a line along my socket and smudging out with a shading brush, then blended the bright blue shadow from the same palette on top to fix the pencil. The MUA eyepencils are perfect for this as they’re both soft and pigmented.

Finally I lined my upper waterline and along my lower lash line (not lower waterline as my eyes are just too sensitive to cope with any product there these days) with the same blue pencil I’d used on the crease, which I again smudged out on the lower lash line with the bright blue shadow.

IMG_2590

No comments:

Post a Comment