Thursday 18 October 2012

Pistachio Chocolate

This is a look that I came up with using my new MUA Artiste Collection palette. The shades I used were Pistachio and Chocolate. I love this colour combination and it reminds me of mint choc chip ice-cream…yum!

IMG_2549-001

IMG_2533

I used Pistachio over my lid to just above the crease, and chocolate in my socket and along the outer corner of my lower lash line. This is my favourite way to wear eyeshadow at the moment because I can look like I’m wearing a lot of colour with a small amount of make-up.

I finished off with a brown liquid eyeliner and eyepencil as I felt black would have been too harsh for this look.

I’ve got another look that I created using this palette coming up soon…seems like it’s fast becoming a favourite of mine!

IMG_2496-001

Above: I used Pistachio (1) and Chocolate (2).

No comments:

Post a Comment