Thursday 9 May 2013

Big Bang

2013-05-06

I got this Urban Decay Super Saturated lip pencil in Big Bang for Christmas but hadn’t played around with it until this weekend. I’m not sure if I really approve of lipsticks/glosses that come in pencil form that you have to sharpen because it feels like an awful waste of product. Anyhow I will try to remember to stick this one in the fridge for a couple of hours before sharpening it as that will make the product harder and hopefully cut down on waste a little.

IMG_4657

IMG_4665

Big Bang is a beautiful bright fuschia with plenty of sparkle thrown in. It actually matches the colour on the barrel of the pencil quite closely. I wore this for four hours before eating some scampi and chips after which it was still on my lips, then I had to remove it with make-up remover as I was going to a party and wanted to wear a different colour on my lips. So to conclude, if you’re looking for a long lasting bright pink, this could be your lippie. Super Saturated lip pencils retail for around £14 for 2.8g in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment