Friday 20 September 2013

Going Grungy

I went out to put some rubbish out today and it was so windy that by the time I got in one min later my hair was all windswept and all over the place, which gave me the idea to do some grungy make-up to go with it!

IMG_5499

IMG_5498

IMG_5495

This is such an easy look to do and it only takes about three minutes. I simply smudged a taupey brown cream eyeshadow all over my eyelids to act as both a base and to set the tone of the look, then I patted a shimmery cranberry shade on top and blended out at the edges. I finished with some coffee coloured khol pencil on my inner lash lines, some red glitter eyeliner by Collection 2000 and a couple of coats of mascara, et voila – I’m all ready for more wind when I pop out to the shops in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment