Wednesday 13 April 2011

A Spot More Vintage

Seems like it wasn't too long ago that I was writing about buying some vintage-esque accessories from Oasis and a new handbag from a vintage fair, but apparently that just wasn't enough to satiate me and I ended up buying even more jewellery at the Frock Me vintage fair in Chelsea town hall on Sunday.  It was the hugest vintage fair I’ve ever been to and there are several more planned for 2011 so check out the website for further details if you’re partial to a spot of vintage.
 
IMG_7385
This necklace is made of green and gold plastic discs threaded onto a gold chain.  I really liked the colour, which reminded me of jade, and the chain is a really nice length too, sitting on the collarbone.  I paid £5 for this one.

IMG_7393

I really liked these beads because they reminded me of the patterns on old-fashioned tea cups!   This also cost £5.

IMG_7395

The lady that I bought this from told me that it was made in Birmingham when a lot of imitation medieval celtic style jewellery was made.  It’s on a long chain that reaches half-way down my chest.  I paid £7 for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment