Saturday 21 May 2011

Bright Blues

Hello again!  I haven’t posted for a while because I’ve actually been away on holiday – I went to Germany to go to the Eurovision song contest!  I had a great time and of course managed to pick up lots of goodies while I was over there, but I haven’t managed to organise all my new purchases or photos yet so in the meantime I thought I’d do a really quick post to show a couple of the eyeshadow looks that I’ve created over the past week.
I’m really into my blue eyeshadows at the moment and my top two recommendations are Radium by Urban Decay (I have this in my Book of Shadows vol. III) and the bright blue from the Sleek Sunset palette (this is part of their permanent line and is available from Superdrug).
My top two bright blue eyeliners are the blue metallic eyedefiner (an eye pencil) by The Body Shop and the metallic blue liquid eyeliner by Collection 2000.
Here are my pics – hope you like the looks.
IMG_8493IMG_8495
Above: two-toned blue look with large flick
IMG_8624
2011-05-21
Above: blue and red
Created using two shades of blue eyeshadow (light and dark) with red in the outer corner, blue liquid liner and a tiny bit of blue glitter patted over the outside of the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment