Saturday 24 September 2011

Something For the Weekend

This is just a quick post to show you the make-up that I wore today, and my latest must-have accessory…cat’s ears!

2011-09-243

I know that is a super-indulgent number of photos of myself but I just think my cat’s ears are so cute ha ha.  I got them on Fri from H&M for £3.99.  They were with the other hair accessories so I don’t think they’re a Halloween line, but I’m not going to be waiting for Halloween to wear them out and about anyway.  I’ll be wearing them from Friday night till Monday morning every week!

I took these photos after getting ready in the afternoon to go out to a jazz concert followed by dinner (incidentally it was a fantastic concert at the South Bank Centre, definitely worth checking out their programme if you’re London-based as they show some really interesting stuff and tickets are very reasonably priced – I paid £12.50 and the concert lasted 2h).  I’m wearing a silvery-blue eyeshadow teamed with some purple in the outer corner and purple eyeliner and, as always, plenty of mascara.  I’m wearing Rimmel Vinyl Max lipgloss which I just posted about here.

No comments:

Post a Comment