Friday 29 March 2013

Pink & Silver Glitter Stack from Claire’s

Well, in my previous post I did mention that I am a bit of a glitter fan…

Unlike my previous post though I have a product to share that I actually like quite a lot this time. I bought this stack of 10 pink and silver glitters from Claire’s Accessories for about a fiver - I can’t remember the exact price but it was part of a 3-for-2 offer so worked out about a fiver anyway. Unfortunately these state not for use on the eyes but if you use your imagination you can still get a lot of use out of them on cheekbones, lips, collarbones, nails and maybe even hair (although just watch out how you apply it so it doesn’t end up looking like dandruff!)

IMG_4146

I would suggest using them in conjunction with a mixing medium, depending on where you want to wear them. I would go for hair gel for hair, vaseline for skin, and on top of vaseline, lipstick or gloss on the lips. You can also sprinkle it over wet nail polish or mix it in with nail polish in a palette to create a glittery nail varnish or top coat.

I’ve taken close-up pics of each glitter for this collage below, which you can click on for a larger picture. There’s a nice selection of colours, with a mixture of matte and holographic finishes. The glitter itself is also fine and flat, so it sits well on the skin. It’s definitely worth checking out if you’re a fan of glitter and are looking for something a bit more substantial than individual glitter pots to dip your toes into.

2013-03-102

No comments:

Post a Comment