Sunday 19 August 2012

Accessorize Baked Duo Eyeshadows

I truly believe that Accessorize is one of the most underrated high street make-up brands amongst beauty bloggers.  It’s really one of my favourite brands and I usually have to stop myself from buying all their new season products in one go, but I see hardly any coverage in the blogs I read.

Superdrug are currently running a special half-price promotion on these shadows so you can pick them up for less than £3 each for 4.5g of shadow– which given their quality is an amazing bargain.  I have nearly all of the current shades so I figured that now was as good a time as any to post swatches of all the ones I have in one post.

IMG_1383

As an additional cute touch, all of the shades are named after ancient goddesses. All of the below swatches were done dry.

Shade 11 – Aphrodite (Greek goddess of love) – bright white and red-tinged glittery black

IMG_1393

IMG_1416-001

16 – Freya (Norse goddess of love/fertility) – a light bright gold and gold-tinged copper

IMG_1395

IMG_1416

14 Venus (Roman goddess of love) - a deep purple and beautiful unusual pink-tinged silver.

IMG_1402

IMG_1417

15 – Zoria (Slavic goddess of beauty) – bright light gold and turquoise

IMG_1410

IMG_1417-001

4 – Break Up (I think this shadow must actually have been from the previous collection but I decided to include it as I had already had the photos anyway) – white gold and light golden green

IMG_1407

IMG_1416-002

I love how the complexity of the beautiful patterns in the pan is translated when the shadow is applied to the skin, with unexpected streaks of colour and texture.  Every single one of these shades is smooth, pigmented and blendable.  At less than £3 a pop, I say grab ‘em while you can!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful colourful eyeshadows. Nice swatches. Love Accesorize.

    ReplyDelete