Sunday 19 August 2012

More like this, please!

Just how cute is this limited edition eyeshadow packaging by Bourjois?

IMG_1422

This range actually came out a couple of years back if my memory serves me as part of a limited edition “Paris” series but I didn’t pick any up at the time and actually found this in TKMaxx recently. I’m a big fan of cute packaging and definitely think they should illustrate more of their products like this.

IMG_1426

IMG_1431

The shade is called Argent and while I’m not sure if it’s still currently available, it’s not a unique shade so it’s easy to find similar colours across different ranges. All Bourjois little round pot eyeshadows come with a mirror in the lid and a tiny tiny foam applicator which I guess most people chuck away but that I always find quite useful to keep. It’s a bright, cool toned silver with good pigmentation. I’m not the biggest fan of Bourjois eyeshadows though so I probably won’t be buying anymore unless they come up with some more cute packaging!

IMG_1429

No comments:

Post a Comment